There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Cling On! F30
2.25in Bristle length
The F Series/Flat brushes are perfect for smooth painted finishes, painting large surfaces and even applying stain and topcoats. The Flat brushes are also a great choice for cabinet painting.
The CLING ON! Cling On Paint Brushes offer superior application, resistant to shedding, and smooth flawless finishing makes this brush the favorite brush among furniture painters.
- Synthetic bristles of the highest quality
- Designed for comfort with ergonomic handles to balance the weight in your hand
- Self cleaning when suspended in water
- Stainless steel ferrule
- Decreases brush strokes for a super smooth finish
- Designed for use with water-based products (chalk synthesis paint, one hour enamel, varnish and glaze)
- Can be used for oil based products like furniture salve, wax and hemp oil with a dedicated brush (brush should not then be used for water-based products)
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to meet all needs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cling On Brush Care~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Keep string intact on round and oval styles. They are designed to preserve brush shape and are durable enough to withstand brush cleaning.
-Before using, let your brush “get its feet wet”. Allow the tips of the bristles to suspend in water. Wring out lightly before use or spin to remove most of the water. While painting, it may be beneficial to dip the tips in a little water to keep the paint from drying on the bristles and to produce the smoothest finish.
-Cling Ons are designed to be used and stored wet. This feature contributes to the brush stroke free and flawless finish. This also prevents paint from drying on, and damaging your bristles. Life expectancy of a Cling On brush surpasses other brushes for this reason.
-When not in use, return the brush filaments to water (just the tips), do not saturate the head or handle of your brush in water. Allowing the bristles to rest on the bottom of container can disfigure them, so use a Cling On brush holder or engineer your own. Start by using a jar with enough water to suspend the bottom of tips in, and a clip to hold the handle so that the tips keep from resting of the bottom of your container.
-When you are finished painting you may rinse with water or just return your brush to your brush holder to let the tips suspend in water, the paint will just slide off of the bristles. A light rinse before use may be necessary and make sure to change out your water as needed. If necessary, soap and water cleanup is acceptable if paint has been allowed to dry on your bristles.