Peace on Earth A2 16.5"x 23.4" Rice Paper - Decoupage Queen
Size: A2 16.5"x 23.4"
Our rice paper is designed and created to inspire creativity.
Printed in Italy on the best available rice paper using eco friendly inks and manufactured with attention to every detail by experts in the decoupage printing industry. Our process results in consistency in colors and quality across all sizes. Beginners and more advanced decoupage fans love using rice paper as it is very easy to stick to any surface, flat or textured and it will adapt easily to all sorts of surfaces with any glue used for decoupage. Rice paper is softer and thinner than decoupaged paper, but stronger than napkin paper.
For Best Results:
- Paint the surface with a light or white colored background so the image will show against the transparency of the paper.
- Apply a layer of decoupage medium to the surface, then place the paper. If you are covering a large area, it is best to do it a section at a time.
- Once the paper is positioned correctly, apply another layer of glue over the top.
- Let top layer fully dry before applying a second coat of decoupage medium or varnish.
- Do not touch your rice paper when it is wet.
- Use a soft brush with flat / wide bristles (golden taklon works well).
All decor tissue and papers ship Flat Fold, any creases will work themselves out during the decoupage process or you can iron on low 'dry heat' on flat surface. Do not steam as papers can wrinkle more and even lighter weights can come apart. Touch up any undesired discolored areas with paint or wax